Iron Man 3

Finally, it was my turn to watch this movie yesterday after 'witnessing' most of my friends in Facebook being all excited about this movie since last week.

Unfortunately, I still had to watch this movie all by myself.

It was my fault anyway. I should have bought the tickets earlier. By the time I finished my workout and went to the counter, the tickets were sold out.

Nope, to be precised, I didn't even got the chance to reach the counter. The queue was so long. Later, the ticket officer came out and informed the crowds that the tickets for Iron Man 3 before 8.30 pm were sold out, for both 2D and 3D.

Since my friend going to have dinner with his family at 7 PM, he couldn't join me for the night show.

Felling disappointed and desperately wanted to compensate for myself, I went to Dubu-Dubu to have my dinner. This time I tried Spciy Udon Soup and it tasted so-so only.



Still feeling dissatisfied, I strongly felt the urge to watch the movie no matter what, doesn't matter if it was 8.30 PM show. It might be typical for some of you to watch movies in the evening, but it was very uncommon for me to do so. I normally watch a movie in the morning or afternoon. 

Eventually, I had decided to watch the 8.30 PM show. I walked to GSC counter full of determination to buy the ticket.

Anyhow, I caught a glimpse on the digital screen that it showed the tickets at 6.30 PM was selling fast instead of sold out, so, I was thinking I might have a chance to grab a seat at 6.30 PM.

When I reached the counter, the ticket officer told me the 6.30 PM was sold out but then she paused and asked me, am I the only one, I said yes, then only she helped to double check whether there was any seat empty.

Thank God, there was one seat available and it was in the center of the hall and the seat was back enough for me to watch the movie comfortably.

One word to describe the movie. AWESOME!

Funny thing is, I'm going to watch again on this Saturday (11th May 2013) with Banana.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute