Happy Labour Day 2013



A great windy day for a 'holiday'

This day is meaningless to me except that I got a day off in between this week after CNY holiday.

For an employee, getting a day off in between 5 working days is a luxury. As if you work for 2 days and then.off and when you come back, you just gotta work for 2 days and you are off again. Syiok!

Nothing much I am.going to do today except attending public holiday classes in STFC. However, I am planning to watch IRONMAN 3 after my workout. Gotta drag my friend along. Watching movie alone in a cinema is drop.dead BORING!.I tried once oit of curiosity.

P/s: really hope i can do something different during holiday. Say, exploring more of Kl. I want to have an adventure.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute