Women's money are the easiest way to earn



Just bought and literary change my skin care products. This time I even add in a new product, which is serum.

Did some research on serum, claimed to be very useful in providing more nutrients for skin compared to moisturiser as serum's mokecules are smaller and able to penetrate 3 layers of skin and the results are impressive.Still, you can't skip moisturiser.

I had decided to change my skin care products because the effects of my current products (Artistry) started to wear off. Well, you will know when they are no longer effective on your skin and YES, it is very normal and a must to change your skin care products occasionally.

Introduced by a friend of mine who worked in HK Sasa before. He told me that Dr. G, Dr. Wu and Neogence products suitable for my skin and much cheaper than Laneige.

Convincing enough, I had decided to try Dr. Wu. Yes, it is cheaper than Laneige, or I should say SLIGHTLY cheaper.

Well, I would give a try and we will see it then. lol.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute