Hungry- Worse feeling ever!

Crap! I have been feeling really hungry easily for these few days after my Penang business trip and worse I am craving for Tom Yam.

With limited fat-quota and working really hard now to burn off my 4 days-worth calories, I am having a mental torture now. sheesh~

Somehow I got the feeling that it has to do with my hormones. Remember I did mention that once or a certain period in every month, I would crave like mad. Not to mention I feel my estrogen is hike up now as I feel exhausted easily during my workout, which was not supposed to happen normally. Anyhow, I always feel that way once in every month. Oh well, women's body.

Feel like eating macaroni with mushroom sauce tomorrow for my breakfast.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute