My favorite reading: Body Language



Recently I have been obsessed with body languages, signals, signs and how differ a guy and a lady mindset and etc. I dunno how to categorize these.

Somehow these stuff fascinate me these days. I guess it was due to my previous search on crushes, signs a guy likes you and my readings on horoscope triggers my interest on understanding human body languages.

Actually, my interest for human body language grown ever since I had watched Lie to Me--. I even bought my first book of body language few years back but end up keeping the book somewhere in my house because the content was too details or complicated for my understanding. --I guess my english was terrible back then. Hahahahah--

I came across this book yesterday when I was hanging out with --banana
in Mid Valley. While she was paying for her book, I went to check out books in the shelves. I never thought of buying anything honestly.

Anyhow, the book title attracted me, then I went on reading a few pages of the content and BOOM. I fall in love with the content and made up my mind to bring it back home. It costs me RM70!!!

The content is easy to understand and straight to the point. No funny and lengthy craps that bring your minds around the worlds and end up asking yourselves what you had just read. Lol

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute