You just gotta LOVE Musli




Introduced by my friend a few months ago but didn't make any attempt to buy it because I didn't feel like eating cereal for my breakfast.

Finally change my breakfast to cereal as I on my mission to cut down my calorie for my breakfast.

I have tried  cornflakes from Fitness brand, I eat it with Milo and eventually got bored with it.

Had been experimenting on other alternatives but to no avail. I keep on buying  tasteless cornflakes, which turn me off even more.

In the end, I gave a try for this brand. It never occurred to me to buy this because the package is so small compared to other cereal, I was in doubt on how long this thing can last before I buy another one.

Since I was desperate, I had decided to give it  try.

I bought cranberry flavor yesterday from Giant, Sg. Wang after my lunch hour; took a bite and immediately fall in love with it.

Despite its small packaging, it is VERY FULFILLING. A few scoops of Musli enough to fill my stomach.

I think I will eat it during tea-time. HAHAHAHAHA

I planned to buy a few more from Cold Storage to store it in my house , unfortunately, only left with chocolate and hazelnut flavor. Anyhow, I just grabbed it.

p/s: going to buy some in Giant, Sg. Wang later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute