No electricity - Back to Old School

Sharp at 2am in the morning, I woke up for my midnight pee, my parents told me that there was a blackout.

I was too blur to give them any response or vent out my frustration.

Nightmare started to happen several hours later.

I could hardly sleep.

Because the room was warm and I had to remove my blanket, which lead to second problem.

MOSQUITOES' ATTACK!

I got bitten on my fingers and my wrist then down to my knees. DAMN IT. The rest of my legs were covered by my long socks, which I had refused to take off even though I feel really warm because I knew this would happen.

Feeling extremely frustrated already, I moved to my dressing table to fumble for my oinment; to stop the itchiness. Thank God, I had been forcing myself to keep things right at the original place, I was able to find it in the dark.

I could hardly sleep well because my room was getting warmer but I did catch some dream, couldn't recall them though. I was hoping to see my fan was moving whenever I looked at it.

I finally woke up at 9. am, hoping the electricity was back. Still, no. I went to check my mobile as.usual, and damn, my phone battery was only half left.

Feeling frustrated, I switched to my Galaxy tab, and the battery also left 50%.

Thought of watching some movies but just realized my modem was not functioning. Fine, I went for my e-book. Reading my childhood books, Fear Street. Not sure how long I can read it till the battery totally drained out, same goes to my phone. Planned to read my long- abandoned books if battery is totally out.

My dad was cooking, meaning breakfast ready. I went to rice cooker to get some rice and when I opened the lid, it was empty. RIGHT! No electricity. My dad used the stove to cook rice instead which remind me of those.days when I was undergraduates. I had a multipurpose cooker, thats' how i cooked my rice back then.

Somehow I felt grateful my house water supply is fine. It could have been worse.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute