Bio Zombie

i have decided to reward myself by watching a chinese movie after a few days of Plant Investigation. lol.

The reason i chose this movie was because Wayne Lai was one of the casts in this movie though he was not the main lead. the other reason is, previously i have watched too many comedies and crime investigation movies and series. Therefore, now i'm trying to "gain" new feeling. lol.
Besides, the review was appealing too. to me la. XD





Plot:
This movie takes place in a mall where two young men and other people work. They don't seem to get along very well due to a lack of customers. One night the two young men give an apparently dying businessman a soft drink, which is in actuality an experimental Iraqi biological weapon that turns him into a flesh-eating zombie. Returning to the mall, the man escapes and begins infecting the population, forcing a small group of misfits to band together in order to survive.


My feedback:

This movie is not bad though there are a few illogical scenes. Yet, it is much better than the "Revenge of King Cobra". It has successfully scared me off even though i was watching it in a broad daylight. i will steal a glance at my door occasionally to make sure no zombie is standing outside my door, lurking on me lol. there are quite a bunch of harsh words being used. Yet, it is still acceptable. and again, it was a low- budget movie.

This movie reminded me of a manga that i have read before. It was also about zombie but it happened in High school but i can't remember the name. unfortunately, this manga never has an ending as far as i know. maybe it is still on-going.

Ratings: 3/5

Comments

  1. Eh, I think I have watched this before. Haha~ Quite funny one rite? LOL~ XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah! u watched b4? too bad i missed it on tv. >< yea, at first quite funi. but ltr..really scary lol. ><><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yalo~ quite long edi this movie. I think it repeated twice on tv~
    Hey,only you from 2pm! Hahaha~ I like jae bum and junsu in this song~:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha....yea. oni you..me. i lk junsu, jaebum and junho. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute