FYP briefing ~ creeps me out

My coursemates and I have attended a FYP briefing which lasted for 2 hours (2-4pm) in DDK1. Though throughout the period, the lab officers were only talking about rules and regulations in the lab, it scares the jeepers out of me. I don't know, perhaps the main reason was some of my friends already got started with their project. i know, they are just washing the apparatus or having lab tour. They doing something at least. As for me, urgh.. i have no clue what should i do (a few minutes before entered Ms Teo room). Once, the briefing ended, Ms Teo requested us to meet her in her room. Whoa.. now the "real meeting" finally got started.
From my observation, she is kind of ambitious. lol Judging her externally, you might doubt my statement. Again, do not judge a book by its cover. Luckily, she is kind of lenient too. She told us that once we are ready and when the final exam mood totally gone off (mine disappear long time ago, i think XD), then we can start our project. hahahaha. Seems no pressure, huh? Anyway, we will find out once we finally gets our project hands-on. you know, lots of things can happen UNEXPECTEDLY . She keeps on reminding us to work together, never be selfish, and help each other whenever we lack. Gosh! she sounds like a Goddess, isn't she? XD

Comments

  1. Wahhhhhhhh~ So good!! After final exam mood is gone? Oh god. Today I almost patah tulang oledi lo!! Chi sin one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceh...she said oni a..either this week or by most nx week lol. suenla, is not that u dunno "him". i'm not surprised LOL XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we noe him, but we didn't noe until that extend lo~ haiz....=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, dun worry. u can adapt wan..XDXD HWAITTING TOGETHER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute