Chicken out =.=

Read carefully, it's definitely not Wang Lee Hom's Chinked- out album. lol
I have downloaded two new horror movies (they are old movies actually). again
i was about to watch the first part but hesitated because i'm home alone today. It is a bad idea to freak out ALONE after watching a horror movie. My wild imagination can bring me as far as i want. lol. If i did, i don't know how am i going to sleep tonight without having nightmare. i seldom have nightmare normally. So, i have decided to wait till one of my housemate to come back from hometown then only i will watch it. yeah~ viable organism. I need some life form to tell me that i'm in a reality and not in my horror fantasy world.

call me scaredy cat if you want. I admit to it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute