Totally heartbroken T_T

During the FYP discussion, i was dumbfounded when i was told to change my plant. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After so many hectic days of doing research for my specific plant;
After so many hours and days i have spent to understand those research papers;
After so many hours and days i have spent to compare those research papers;
After i have handed-in my proposal a few weeks earlier;
After i have a VERY CLEAR idea of my plant extraction;
i was told to change my plant type because it's common.
lol, i think it would be nice if i was being informed earlier. Definitely not until everything is done.
Why don't i defend my plant since so much efforts and nourishment (though haven't bought) have been poured?
well, part of me agreed that, no point doing the same thing since most people have done it before.




Amitabha.......

Comments

  1. Wahhh! Why last minute oni tell one? But luckily you haven't buy the plant yet la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm..still got lots of shocking stories u x. T_T nx time got time i will yat ng yat sap tell u. T_T_T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute