Oreo drinks ~ so-so

A few days ago, the Plant Investigators lol went to Tesco to enjoy High-Tea. Yan and Ben bought Oreo drinks and wafers each, Jason got himself a chicken rice and as for me Peanut and Chocolate flavored wafers. The Oreo drink was really tempting lol. I was about to buy it as well but drop the idea finally because i already spent Rm2.50 for my wafers.

Not until yesterday, out of sudden, i was thinking about the Oreo drinks. Pathetic lol. So, i plan to have it by tomorrow. The feeling got intensified after my lunch. Terrific =.= . I told myself to buy it after i have taken a nap around 2.15 pm.

So, here i am. Cycle to Tesco just for a drink. It was hot and sunny, mind you.Perhaps it was the hot weather that reminds me of Oreo drink. Ok, now blaming the weather.

After i went home, i washed my hands and the straw and quickly took a sip. Guess what? It's not what i have expected. It is almost tasteless. i can hardly taste the Oreos. The only thing i can taste is Oreo + Teh Tarik = slightly grass jelly flavor. no milk. I think it will taste better if it was chocolate Oreo shake. Still, Chocolate is the best.

Rm1.70 Chocotop from McD can out win it easily. totally disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute