I’m disappointed with you

I have been really truly extremely definitely disappointed with you recently.

You really have changed so much.

You start to turn into someone who never keeps a promise and yet you feel nothing about it.

I have sent you an email last Sunday to discuss about our problem (should be mine only before I sent to you).

You told me that you can’t reply immediately because you were having finals and will only do it once your finals ended and told me wait for your message on Thursday.

Fine, I will wait for your message on Thursday and let’s settle it once for all.

Funny thing is, I don’t receive anything from you on Thursday, not even a sms from you saying that your message will be postponed to a few more days. Nope, I didn’t receive anything from you.

Fine, I told myself to wait for tomorrow since you have just finished your finals and need some time to rest and regain your energy. Okay, I will wait the mail to arrive into my inbox on Friday.

Dutifully, I checked my inbox again on Friday and again I didn’t receive anything from you. okay, you have classes to attend on Friday, so you don’t have time to reply me. Never mind, I will wait again on Saturday.

Again, I checked my inbox yesterday and non of my incoming emails were from you. I really don’t know what to say in order to convince myself anymore. I couldn’t find any excuse for YOU anymore. The only thing that lingers in my mind is that, you have forgotten about it. Well, this is something that I couldn’t accept especially when it is coming from you. Seriously, I really don’t hope this is the truth.

Fine, I waited again until today. Again and Again, I don’t receive anything from you. What should I say, now? I’m totally speechless. Guess what, somehow I even thought of ending it just like that. I don’t care how many years it has been. The thing is, you are no longer you anymore. If you have anything or problem preventing you from replying me on time, why can’t you just send me a sms just to let me know. Is it really that hard? Come on, this is your responsibility. Since when you have became so irresponsible? How can you not to care a person’s feeling when someone is waiting something from you? No wonder people say, waiting is pain. Unless you have totally forgotten about the email, otherwise I couldn’t think of any reason. Seriously, I’m trying not to think negatively about you, but the thing is, you have been doing it all these while:

1) Promised me to collect my old clothes and other goods from me to donate to someone in needs. Yet, you didn’t do it after like 3 weeks already.

2) I  have asked you whether you have any business-related books so that I can borrow. What  made me angry is that “Oh, I was just joking with you on that day” and lend me your dad’s books instead which was so not related at all.

3) Once you saw my email, you told me that you will come to my house and explain at 10 am morning. Instead, you have sent me a sms telling me to read your email. Claiming that you were busy with your finals and couldn’t make it. Ended up the whole thing being postponed to Thursday. Again and again. the mail never reached to me until today.

Fine, I will wait for your reply until the end of this month. Once the duration ended, that’s the end of everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute