hm….today..today how I feel ar?

My senior had MC today, so basically, I’m alone only.

Feeling sort of worry for the first few hours because I have to do everything myself.

Hardly can seek any opinion or advice (though there is nothing to ask LOL).

Feeling kind of lonely also because normally I can still hear my senior “bising-bising” lol.

Just get closer with her recently, so started to miss her a little bit. Previously, I see her as my senior only (colleague) or superior, nothing more.

Today is my official day to start doing call back. Bearing a lot of hope with every call back sheets. Out of so many, seems like only one company put an interest yet, can’t feel so happy because it’s not confirmed. Only 50 : 50 chance. Yes/no.

Once I have started doing call backs, my outgoing emails/ faxes perday got lesser. GOSH! only 2 emails only. Previously, I was so eager to do call back because my senior was so busy with her own leads and call backs and yet she wanted to help to do mine as well. I felt that she will never got the time to do my call backs, therefore I thought of doing my own. at least I don’t have to be so dependent on her and even if it’s a blown, I don’t have to blame anyone.

One of my colleague just commented yesterday when she heard my senior is doing my call backs to me all this while. she said, “What’s the point of asking people doing your work?” As usual, my senior will back me up and said that, “I will let her do call backs if she (me) can reach 10 emails perday”, Feeling slightly defeated or challenged, she hastily change her words, “No, I mean generally” and bla.. bla..bla…though feeling hurtful with her words, I still think that she got the point.

though I’m a science student,

though I’m still new in this industry,

though I came here for not even a month (after next week, it’s going to be),.

I can’t always use these as an excuse, right? I don’t know. I just don’t feel right to think in this way. reason is, for all I know, if you don’t show your result/performance/ capability in your working place, people will definitely look down on you. You are a nobody to them.

Argh…today really stressful and disappointed lar..Keep on calling and calling and it seemed like no positive feedback at all except one. The fact that I feel that I’m going to get a sorethroat made things worse. I think the reason is because I have been eating spicy food recently. Iol…cari pasal.

My senior and colleagues always say, “it’s like this. This is normal”. Everyone has been through that. “you will suffer in your first month but later things will go easy”. That time I was wondering will my things go better next month?

I can’t deny I’m getting more and more fluent with my pitch and I already got the guts to pitch high level position people, started to talk firm and fight (not really lar) or trying to break through the Personal Assistant and Secretary. I would still prefer if I can speak like my manager. she really got the power to convince people and not to mention, motivating as well. Every time I attended her sales review, I always got the inspiration and hope to be better. Though haven’t really reach near that, i ‘m trying to implement what she has taught us.

1) Must have the guts

2) Don’t show to people that you are begging them to attend your event though you are doing it

3) Must dare to blow your deals.

Hopefully next week will be better. I’m definitely going to do more research this weekend. HWAITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute