Money ~ slowpoke

In term of money, everyone turns into slowpoke. *okaylar, me too.

It  has been more than 2 weeks that I have requested to withdraw my money from SSPN account and they claimed only 2 weeks working day will do.

I have been checking my account frequently for this week and yet I didn’t see any money increment in my banking account.  Argh…this is the thing that always happens when you deal with your country’s “guardian”.

hello…..my mom needs to pay for her medical fees, okay.

The same thing happened when I was waiting for my PTPTN loan for every semester. They never be punctual. Always the third week of the new semester only then the money was released. And always that very particular period that all of us suffered. I’m wondering what they have been doing. Funny thing is, they are much more effective and punctual when chasing money from us. Mine not sure when the letter will arrive. Initially, I thought of paying off my loan once I have started to work but then Banana reminded me not to do that. Let them send me the letter only I start to pay. They will definitely know when I have started to work and they will track me down even if I don’t LOL….

 

Don’t make me call up to your office,  which I hate the most. “Tekan 1 untuk melayu, tekan 2 untuk english, and bla …bla..bla…..so-called more high-tech wor…

p/s: I’m doing it on Monday by the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute