Banana Smoothie

Just started to make one a few days ago when I was tired of eating banana in the traditional way.lol * means peel off the skin and makan begitu saja…XD.

One thing that make me happy is, my dad was interested with the smoothie that I made. he said, “It tastes NICE!!!” * Before this my dad was afraid to try the smoothie due to his previous experience of mixing red bean beverage with oatmeal together that ended him in toilet for a few times LOL. 

Too bad, it fails to attract my mom LOL.

From now on, I will be making banana smoothie for both of us once I get back from work and before dinner. so that we can have it for desserts. 

Ingredients:

  1. banana (amount as you wish)
  2. Low fat milk (amount as you wish)
  3. instant Oatmeal (Quantity as you wish)

Blend the oatmeal and milk first. then only add in bananas and blend them together.

Depends on the smoothie’s texture that you want. if you want to make it watery, you can add in more milk or put lesser banana, otherwise you can turn the other way round for more gooey and thick texture.

You can add in some water with milk to make it watery just in case you want to save the milk for longer use (don’t store more than 3 days otherwise the milk will turn sour).

If you want to have it cold, you can blend them with ice cubes as well but make sure the blender that you are using can be used to blend ice as well,

Since I don’t have one, I put them in the freezer for 30 minutes. *therefore I make it before dinner lol. Once I finish my dinner I can directly have my smoothie.

Comments

  1. Haha~~ U can actually blend 4 table spoon of milo + 1 banana + low fat milk oso~ taste very nais of course! hahahaha XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok will try. got tot of adding milo but dun dare to try LOL. since u tried b4. then ok lar. HAHAHAHA consider safe to be eaten LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute