Complex

Another complicated day just passed;

well, today was rather terrible, I would say;

yea, I know. I’m new in this but still, ergh…I’m just pathetic.

Out of sudden, I feel like my English SUX! yea, allow me to use this word.

Really, I couldn’t find any better word to signify the  “me” a few hours ago. 

I kept on stuck at the same thing.

I mean, come on. what so hard about it?

Just say it out, man.

Why you have to be so nervous?

And Mr Brain, stop pumping adrenaline!!! Not at that moment, okay?

You’ ve ruined everything.

However, I’m very fortunate to have all my colleagues to help me.

Really, without them. I just don’t know what to do.

Especially my senior. she got back pain and yet she still moving here and there to help me.

Yea, I know. if I passed. then it’s good for her too. It’s a win win for both of us.

Anyway, I’m just so grateful that she was willing to do so much for me. Keep on encouraging me and make me feel like I’m a HUMAN and definitely not “Bodoh!”

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

At least I found that I’m still useful after being with the company for 5 days.

Enough for today. Got work to do.  A real WORK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute