Probation to Junior Sale Executive

OH!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I HAVE CRACKED THE LAST “EGG” TODAY.

Though the excitement not as strong as the previous one, I eventually manage to lift up a “big stone” from my shoulder at the moment.

Seriously, with that “stone” on my shoulder all this while, my life was never been better.

Every single day I will feel anxious and worry a lot. Feeling stressful and under pressure most of the time wondering will I be able to get myself confirmed within 2 months.

2 months sound long enough, rite? Well, based on my 3 weeks experiences in this job, 2 months seemed not enough for me. Really, especially when you are new in this industry and when you don’t really know how a big and small companies work. Everyday, even when you have called 100 companies, you can either get  1 or 2 deals (if you are lucky)  out of 100 or all of them BLOWN!. Yea! I’m not joking here. If you are targeting all those BIG companies especially conglomerates, HAH! Lots of works need to be done before you can speak to the right person and we haven’t talked about persuading them to invest money onto their people. You may even find some difficulties to hear their voices over the phone or speak to them over the phone. WHY? Reason is, they can just ignore your calls *pretending no one there or they have their own personal assistant or secretary to fend you off. ARGH! REALLY NOT EASY LAR if you are new. lol

Honestly, I have been thinking of quitting my job last week *not literary lar…just a harmless thought lol. I really wanted to give up already. I never thought that this job is really that challenging and if you are not in the real situation, you can never feel the pain and  stress. I tell you, they really make your life miserable. However, I have changed my perspective *a little bit lar… when I have watched Big Bang documentary on Sunday LOL. The story focussed on how all the 5 members undergo training and selection before they can debut as Big Bang. Of  course the path was not easy. One thing that really caught my attention was when the last member of Big Bang, Seung Ri got eliminated for the first time. The YG president already told him that, he got less than 10% of chances to join the group even if he will be given the chance to be re-evaluated. The president won’t mind if he still wanted to practice in the company’s studio but he can only do that when all the 4 members have finished practicing. However, Seung RI never gave up and keep on practicing and improving himself. One quote from his senior, Se7en that really woke me up was, “Though you just have less than 10% to join the group, you will have nothing if you quit. If you try, there is still a chance”. That time I was like, come on, he didn’t even give up when the president clearly showed that he will not be chosen to join the group. He even got the guts and “face” to continue to practice in that company’s studio even when he was no longer part of the company. WHAT ABOUT ME? Hello? My situation is much more better than him and what am I if I just quit just like that. Why he can do it and why not me? *He is younger than me a year by the way. If I’m quit, I’m just a loser and I will just continue to be one if I never take up the challenge and face it. It’s hard but you have to grow up. You won’t be 22 years old FOREVER. lol. Therefore, YOU MUST NEVER EVER GIVE UP EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Anyway, the very and foremost person that I want to thank is my senior, May. Really, she helped me a lot!. From the day I started to pitch till now she never stop guiding me all the way.

  • How to speak correctly
  • what kind of tone that I should use for different people
  • How to sound confidence and firm *though you are not
  • Which company that I should “tackle” lol
  • How did a company work

and the list can just go on and on forever. Seriously, the fact that I’m confirmed within 1 month is also because of my senior, without her guidance I am a nobody going nowhere.

Of course the next one will be my parents who give me mental support and HAVEN’T started to nag me yet since I didn’t do much of housework  recently lol. I just can’t wait to get my first salary and give some of the money to my parents. lol. Though the amount is not much, you just feel excited and happy with the idea, right? XD

The last one will be my best buddies *you know who you are lar. XDXD. Unlike old days *chehwah…actually last month just finished final exam. lol. , when we were together whenever we have problems, we solved them ourselves and we faced them together and we support each other whenever we lack. Things really solved easily that time and we were really strong when we were together. Right now, we all have to stand on our own feet and facing different kind of challenges but, keeping each other company and rant out all our problems through MSN or when we hang out really helps a lot. At least, there are someone out there in this world can understand our problem or situation and we are definitely not alone.

Comments

  1. Yor!! Should shout over msn or fb to tell me about this ma~~!! Btw, congratssssss!!!!! XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHAHAHAH...U X ON ALWAYS OSO LOL...summore dun wan tat tall knw what am i doin. ><><.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute