Defense system finally off !

After almost 3 years of wearing my “defense system” (*name given by my English for Science Lecturer. En. Mazuki) aka braces, it finally got removed from my teeth.

3 years of enduring the pain, more specifically the ulcers in my mouth that keep on forming whenever my mouth’s inner wall frequently brushed against the metals. Bear in mind, it’s not one ulcer that I’m talking about, they are four ulcers there. Strategically located at  four corners of my inner mouth. I named them as “Ulcers empat bucu / four cornered ulcers”

I felt the  pain whenever I open my mouth especially when I laugh too much or too loud (you tend to open your mouth wide when you laugh loudly, am I right?);

I felt the pain whenever I was eating salty things, You really can’t imagine how the salt irritates your wounds.

Leftover food/food crumbs/ food remnants or whatever you want to call it, tend to stick or trapped between those metals. Therefore, you MUST rinse your mouth whenever you have taken  your meal. Food sticking in between your teeth is really an eyesore.

I can’t take any hard food such as peanuts, apples, carrots and any other food that requires you to bite forcefully. Otherwise, the metals will be twisted or crooked, loosening the strength between the metals to pull your teeth together.

Don’t like to smile with my mouth widely open when taking pictures with my friends because I was unwilling to show up my metallic teeth on those pictures. However, it seemed like I look much better with my teeth showing up instead. LOL

Suffered some pronunciation problems with my metallic teeth. In order for me to pronounce the word, I have to speak loudly and slowly. Or else, all the words jumbled up together and you hear only mumbles.

Now that I have taken them off, it feels much lighter and a little bit weird without feeling those rough surfaces whenever my tongue runs over my teeth. LOL I have to go back to the orthodontic next week to collect my retainer. At the moment, I have a permanent lower jaw inner retainer which I have to wear as long as possible to stabilize my teeth.

say cheese!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute