My friends my colleagues

It has been three weeks that I have joined this company;

Starting to get closer with my colleagues, breaking the ice.

Previously, my senior or even now, always worry that I will be alone or being with myself.

Foong, don’t be so quiet

Foong, speak something lar..

Got any problem must tell ya

Don’t be so stress lar…

She really is protecting me A LOT all this while.

It’s not that I don’t want to join in the conversation. It just that I got nothing to talk with them. The topics that they mostly discussed are so not used to be the one that I always talk with my friends. lol. How am I supposed to chide in. However, i do enjoy become the listener and laugh with them.

1) I don’t drink

2) I don’t smoke.

Should I really try the above? sometimes this kind of thought really come across my mind. Now I really understand what peer pressure means. Of course I will definitely won’t try it. I already make a promise to myself that I won’t touch any of these. No means no.

Maybe because of her being one of the Top Sale for the company, everyone tries to give her “face”. Well, this is just my own observation. You see, if you can show them you are good, people will look at you differently.

Based on my own observation, I can see that some treat her nice just to “sapu planta”, but some really treat her genuinely. I think she knew it better than me lol. Anyway, why bothers whether they are true to you or not. As long as you know how to take care of yourselves then should be no problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute