2013 Chinese New Year

It was a boring one.
I didn't go to visit my relatives to collect red packets like I used to when I was small.
Mainly because my mom is not convenient to travel so we just stay at home celebrating.our own Chinese New Year. Sad? Hm...maybe....

Anyhow, I am not going to share my sad story here. I am kind of delighted that I no longer afraid of The Holidays. Holiday was my biggest fear, not because of boredom but because of food and weight gain.

When I was in university, going back to hometown was the days I started to gain weights. Unlimited access to food and tidbits. Worse of all, I ate like a buffalo. NON-STOP as if tomorrow is the end of the word. Pathetic, huh?

However, I am not anymore. Thank God. Ever since I start to workout at gym, I have my own eating pattern. I don't eat much and because CNY holidays have no Less Mills classes, I still kick my butt to the gym to burn some calories, just to make sure I didn't gain extra fats for my thigh. Well, it works and Thank God starting tomorrow, those classes are back.

Actually lose weight has no secret ingredients. It is just a matter of your self-discipline. Whether you want to do it or not.

1) Exercise - the most important element that you must add into the list. Turn yourselve into a fat burning machine to burn the calories. Remember to combine strength and cardio exercises. Cardio exercise is for you to burn the fats and strength exercise is for you to tone up those flabby skin. These two got to go side by side.

2) healthy diet - not restricted diet. You still eat but try slowly to keep the portion small and eat smartly. For eg, don't ever thought of eating MCD after your workout. You should do this before your workout.

*including protein shake into your diet when you want to lose more.

3) keep yourselve busy - find something to do during holiday for eg window shopping, rather than 'hibernating' at home watching movie with your remote control on one hand and potato chips on the other hand. Just do anything to keep yourselve active physically rather than turning into a couch potato.

4) sleep early - the longer you stay awake, you have more time to feel hungry.

If you really can apply all these into your daily life, you are going to lose weight and keep it off.

Kam siah~

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute