Thigh toning is progressing ♥

Eversince I had started my night diet plan together with a slight change of my workout plan, I can see some toning effect on my thighs.

You see, I am a pear shape. In short, smaller upper body compared to my lower body. After putting tremendous efforts on researching about getting smaller and leaner thighs, I start to be realistic and accepted the fact that MY THIGHS CAN NEVER BE AS LEAN AS THOSE SKINNY PEOPLE. At most, I can only transform from a big pear into smaller pear shape.

Okay, reality accepted. Ever since I have started to workout, I have lost tons of weight and my thighs definitely got smaller. This is a good news.

After reaching this level, I got the urge to go further. It is time to TONE UP those flabby skin under my thigh. Honestly, I just left this only and soon I will be reaching the moon for toner thighs. I am not greedy, I just want those flabs to tone up then off I go.

Very simple, in order to tone up the thighs, you need to first remove the fats wrapping up the thigh muscles and strengthen them. Make them visible under the skin instead of fats.

To lose fats in thigh muscles, is the biggest challenge for pear shape. Based on my current diet and workout plan, I can only maintain what I have now. No lose, no gain.

To burn the fats and strengthen my thighs, I am incorporating spin class (cycling) into my workout plan. I love how those cyclers' legs look like. Super strong and toned up.

Next, I gotta cut down the calories for my night meal. I used to think that, the portion.for my night meal is really small compared to my breakfast and lunch. It might be true but still, I go to sleep after the meal. Not much calorie burned when I am sleeping compared to during morning when I am active.

This is where protein shakes come in.
I cut down the calorie and curb my hunger at the same time by drinking protein shakes after 1 Small bowl of rice together with dishes and an apple as well.

The result is of course very promising otherwise I wont be here showing off. Lol

Not sure how much I can lose with this plan, will observe the result after a few months later.

Now I will do my level best to prevent anything that will compromise my plan. I am determined. to see how far I can go! !!!!!

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute