GNC Total Lean Shake - Swiss Chocolate flavor

Got myself another meal replacement drink from GNC after I realize that Positrim is not really satisfying after all ( Sorry peeps, previous entry was posted right after I had taken it, thus, result was inaccurate)

I came across with this product when I was passing by GNC at LG BerjayaTimes Square. I heard about this brand but never thought of buying their products. Reason, I am using Amway products for my supplements which has proven statistics to be effectively absorbed by body. Just a guidance when you want to buy a supplement. No matter how much nutrients the product is able to provide, if our body fails to absorb those nutrients, the supplements are deemed USELESS to be consumed.
No matter how cheap the price is, you are paying for nothing and not to mention how it affects our liver!
Nutrilites are expensive but they are effective with proven records. I am a biomedical student ( unsure how many times I have mentioned it LOL), thus, very sensitive in term of popping pills and liver. Plus, I am a analytical and stubborn person. No facts and figures, no talk. Yeah, I can be mean sometimes. Justify me with facts and figures if what I am said is wrong. ( cocky, huh)

Back to my story, I finally did some research in the product when I was really desperate to look for protein shake that is able to curb my hunger. I read some reviews of the products and most of them are very positive.

Thought of buying it after 2 weeks after I had finish protein shake from Melaleuca (supposed to be my second choice but since I am desperate to try the shake from GNC,so....)

It costs Rm140 after discounted with member price. Based on the instruction, I should drink 2 shakes per day and each time 2 scoops and it lasts for 16 days. Since my current plan is to drink it at night only after my workout. So, based on calculation, I should be able to consume it for a month? We will see.

My first impression was, the drink texture was different, slightly thicker. I gues it was because of fiber ( you can refer to the nutritional value). It slowly filled my tummy while I drink it, that moment I really don't feel like eating anything else. The taste is not as tasty as it claimed to be, Positrim has nicer taste.

I am going to continue wih my review after a few days trial.

Stay tuned.


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute