New Spectacles ( RM570)

Got myself a new spectacles after 4 years.
Not really because of my eyes power increases but it was due to astimatism.
Lights seemed too bright for me.

I didn't go back to an old shop in Pudu where I used to get my spectacles for the last few years. lazyI went to Focus Point instead.

Guess what, the lady told me that my lenses was scratched badly that the machine couldn't read the power of my lenses. OKay, IT IS THE TIME to get a new speactacles

I feel miserable whenever I get my eyes checked, facial treatment or even hair scanning. Reason being, they all are revealing my deepest drawbacks of my body. Kinda feel sad for myself.

Eyes check- my left eye always the weakest and unless i use my right eye together, my vision is blur. None of the lenses able to correct my left eyes vision. Sad, right.

Facial treatment- where the beautician will tell me how oily, how big are the pores and how sensitive my skin is.

Hair scanning- how oily my scalp is, blocked folicles prevent hair growth and warts!!!!

Hair removal- thick, stubborn hairs and blackened armpit!

I didn't tell my dad how much I had spent for the spectacles, he didn't ask anyway. Even if he did, I will just tell him that it costs RM200++. LOL.


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute