Lip balm



Ever since I had born into this world till now, I hardly use any lip balm. I bought 1 or 2 lip balms before but it was because I wanted to use it as lipstick instead of keeping my lips moisturised. Anyhow, I had stopped using it after a while.

Not until recently that my lips were super dry, cracked and even bleed that I had to buy a lip balm. Guess my body was heaty recently.

Saw lots of lip balm's brands in Guardian and since other lip balm's brands look like lipstick to me, leaving me lots of doubts to try it. Thus, I choose Mentholatum.

Surprisingly the after effect of putting lip balm is fantastic. My lips don't feel pain at all and feel moisturised. Lol

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute