Meal Replacement? Boo!!!

After several weeks of experimenting a few meal replacement products, I come into a conclusion that there is no such thing called Meal Replacement.

I don't know about you guys, for me, meal replacement means you can replace your meal with something else and yet you feel full.
Maybe I have a big tummy, protein powders not sufficient to fill up my tummy even if they are added with fiber.

However, these protein can function to the max and successfully curb your hunger if you drink it together with a little bit of solid food. My solid food is not referring to oats, brans and all those low-calorie popular foods. What I meant is your meal that you eat everyday.

My recent 'experiment' makes me realize one thing. It is the brain thing or specifically hormone that we are dealing with. No matter how much oats or protein bar I had taken with my protein shake, I still feel hungry and my hands is shaking. Funny thing is, I feel so much fuller when I only drink mushroom soup and my protein shake. So, where is the catch? Our tastebud. Perhaps I am still on the early stage to totally replace my meal with only protein shake, therefore I still feel hungry. My tastebud is so used to the varieties of food for all these years, that if I totally cut them off suddenly, my body would not get used to it. That is why I still feel hungry despite how many protein bars I have swallowed. Maybe one day I will be able to survive my dinner with protein shake alone, well, I am going to tell you when I reached there.

So here is the plan, I take one mug-size of meal and then one protein shake (Amway Nutrilite + GNC lean shake protein).That will be enough to curb my hunger for the night.

Why Amway Nutrilite? It is for my protein consumption after my workout. Proven to be effectively absorb by our body.

Why GNC lean shake? More economical compared to Melaleuca Attain Shake since both also contains fiber amd GNC Protein shake can last longer (in terms of quantity).

Wish me all the best to shrink down my thighs.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute