Happy Birthday and Valentine Day celebration



Yoohoo! This year Valentine Day was not a boring one.
Surprisingly my "aiya-brother"'s birthday fall on 14th February. lol
So, it was "2-in-1" celebrations.
The best thing was, I got to eat Barbq Plaza for 2nd time after 5 years with Cheese, I guess.



After lunch, there was "cake-cutting ceremony".

I was hoping it was a huge one. hehehe

Unfortunately, my stomach muscles cramped during Bodyattack class. I thought I was going to have appendix.

It is a bad idea to exercise after you eat. ARGH! Not to mention my hair smelled like coal after the BBQ.

Oh ya! Forget to mention about the movie we went to watch before lunch.

Journey to the West : Conquering the Demons
by Stephen Chow.

Initially I doubt the movie will be a good one because recently HK Movies were a bunch of dissappointments.

Surprisingly, it turned out really good and super funny and not to mention the effect looked real to me. They have improved a lot.

And.....Tang San Zhang is very HANDSOME!!!! Argh♥♥♥♥♥. Honestly most of the actors are handsome and Shu Qi dis a very good job in this movie....as always with her other movies.

Awesome!!!


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute