Boring......

Before I closed my eyes to sleep yesterday, I was wondering what am I going to do today since it is going to be my last holiday for the weekdays, still have 2 more days to.go plus weekends.

Thought of like watching some HK CNY movies in cinema. I know, I just bashed HK movies in my previous entry. What to do? Since I am bored I am pretty sure I was determined to.watch Hotel Deluxe and I Love HK last night

Unfortunately, I am a lazy snake now. I don't even want to move my butt. lol

Just bumped into one of the kid that I used to help my mom to babysit. Turned out he is a grown up handsome boy now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. My mind even started to fantasize something...........WUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute