End of CNY Holiday - 2013

No Less Mills Class today because all the instructors had gone to Sunway Hotel for Less Mills quarterly workshop. ~Yay, anticipating for the new release!

Finally going to have a date with my friend from Indonesia, whom I met in my previous company. A fine and beautiful young lady, older than me a year but I felt I am the older one (lol). I did learn something from her during our working period in JFPS Group.

Well I was supposed to meet up with her at Mid Valley and time yet to be confirmed till this afternoon.

So, in my mind, she must have overslept AGAIN~ Initially, I was angry with her. How on earth she can OVERSLEPT? When you are going to meet up with someone? Seriously, I can never tolerate this. This is one of the reason why I don't like spontaneous date! Come on, I can't just sit at my house, staring at my phone all the time, waiting for your confirmation while pending all my plans. I still have other stuffs to do. I seriously don't like to leave my stuff unfinished, half- way hanging there and start with a new one URGH~ Another thing is, this also shows how important this appointment to you. Judging from the way you overslept and before confirming the time a day before really make me feel disappointed with you.

Fine~ you gave me a call and told me the truth and insisted to meet up with me and willing to change the meeting location to Pavillion for my convenience. At the same time, you wanted to meet up with your relatives first. Fine with me. Honestly, I felt touched because it showed that you really wanted to meet up with me.

So, I had decided to clean up my room for that few hours before met up with you.

Too bad, I need some extra time to finish up the cleaning process. I requested to postpone the appointment to 5.30pm. You said you were hungry therefore asked me to try to make it as early as possible. Fine~ Then you told me that your cousin would join us. This time i was like WTF?!?!

Why on earth you are bringing your cousin along when this was supposed to be OUR outing?

To be frank, I am really angry about this. What am I supposed to talk to your cousin? Admiring both of our faces? Yea right, I can just ignore her and continue with our conversation, as if I can do that I really don't like to put myself or anyone in uncomfortable situation. Awkward? Embarassed? Trying hard to blend in? No thanks.

I don't know if it was my problem. You see, I am an aries and being possesive is one of my personality. Am I being possessive here? I am not sure.

What I know is, I am throwing a tantrum at you. So, I have decided not to join you and your cousin. Since you have a company, you don't need me. You hungry? Yeah~ eat first. What am I supposed to do when I reach there and you already done with your dinner? Am I supposed to eat my dinner quick? Within 2 minutes? Then what? Window shopping at Pavillion? Urgh~ I really hate it. What is the point for this meeting? Everything is a rush.

You miss me? Still want to meet up with me eventhough it is just for 1 hour? Yeah right! If you really think this meeting WAS really IMPORTANT for you...you wouldn't have slept before confirming the time with me the day before and YOU WOULD NOT OVERSLEPT on the day itself.

Now that I think of it, you insisted to come.to KL and changed the meeting place to Pavillion because you are visiting your relatives who are staying at a hotel in Bukit Bintang also. So much of missing me yeah? And I thought you were trying to compensate at the very least. Guess I am wrong.

That's the reason why I don't really want to go out with you eversince our last meeting 6 months ago. You were overslept and I have to wait for you like 3 hours in a restaurant. WHOA! Now that I have recalled, I am even angrier. IF I have Less Mills classes today and I skipped those classes for you and you late, seriously I will be on fire.

This incident really have made me to become choosey when deciding who am I going to hang out with. And for those who would like to meet up with me for selling their products, no offence, F OFF!

Maybe this has became one of the reason why my network is very small and I only hang out with certain group of people, these people who I am willing to change my own plan just to be with them.

I dunno what I am doing is right or wrong, I just know one thing and that is I want to be happy. That is all.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute