Few days ago I thought I might got the chance to be the most happiest person in my whole life;
Turn out that It was just another...urgh...well...'false alarm'.
Life is full of surprises and they will never go according to your desire.
You keep on expecting something to happen that you almost make yourself to believe it.
I just feel tired for how long I need to seek; lookout; or even hunt.
They said the best thing ever will happen when you are least expecting it.
I wonder when it will come.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. cheer up...jia you..
    by the way..r u means a man? paiseh.. i too 38 xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man ur head..always man. Lol. I tot my commision goin to come out!!! Huhuhu..nx month jek..haiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man ur head..always man. Lol. I tot my commision goin to come out!!! Huhuhu..nx month jek..haiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo...hehe...
    mana tau wo...i thought u paktuo liao tak bagi tau ma~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i pak tuo liao.i sure sai meng lor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute