The days before my 2012 November salary

Highly anticipated for my this month salary.
I hope my commission will be given out in this month because there are so many things I want to buy especially for Hanoi trip.

*Nice warm clothes from H&M or Uniqlo which I had aimed previously
*Some dresses & boots from Forever 21/Nichii/Cotton On/Aldos
*Big Bang hoodies (TOP bias)
*Artistry facial care products
*Amway multivitamins
*Black sesame powder
*Sign up for hair treatment package
*Water bottle (lost the green one to only-God-knows-where)
*Toileteries bag
*Sony Cybershot digital camera
*Going to Sunway lagoon with my long-time-no-see friend

Things that I MUST do:
*Give my parents a lump sum of money to clear some of my mom's medical fees
*Clear off certain amounts of my PTPTN loan (had been delayed for a few months due to financial issue previously)

It will be great if I can get my commision in this month. AW~

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute