Pain!!!!!!!

Did 5 classes today in STFC. really xiao (crazy)
Started with Hip Hop, followed by sh bam, bodystep, next bodycombat and finally rapid abs class.
Reason I was acting like a gym freako because today was the first day of the month where STFC added new classes on sunday.
That was why I was eager to join. More like testing water.
Unfortunately Uchop sh bam class clashes with Rachel yoga class. Im still thinking of going for who classes by next week. Anyway, Thank God Uchop not gonna be here for the next couple of weeks. I am going to join Rachel Yoga class.

The class that I most eager to join was Anita body step. I didn't join her in launching but I was fascinated by her strong voice when she was teaching during launching. That kind of voice that really encouraging and motivating. Not all instructors can have that kind of voice lol.

Honestly speaking, her class ain't bad. Something similar to Bryan class but different in her own way. Anyway, my legs were killed in her class just now. I was totally thriving for energy during Syed bodycombat class. Couldn't do much jumping and even my kicks were weak.
I wad thinking Thank God it was not Kevin bodycombat class or else I really dunno how am I going to die in his class. For the first time ever I sneaked a peak at the clock, wondering when the combat class would end. OMG! I am talking about my favourite class, okay.

My whole body was so weak, trembling and craving for energy. I only remembered one thing, 100 plus. I even thought of skipping rapid abs class today but dropped the idea because most of my STFC family members were joining.

Too bad the drinks machine was out of order, I bought 2 cups of nescafe instead. I am never a fan of coffee but since I heard that caffein can boost up your energy for a short period of time, I took it so that I could survive in Bryan class later. Well, it really worked! going to use this method again during emergency case like this. hahaha

Anyhow, my feet were in pain after bodystep and my whole body was exhausted. I didn't eat much during dinner with Mandy. I still ate my normal portion of food but I didn't eat any addional side dish or dessert after the main meal. Totally lacking of appetite. lol. Which was a good thing.

Argh! Hopefully the pain got lesser as tomorrow I am going to have bodycombat and bodystep classes back to back.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute