Seasonal flu attack version 3

Oh God....I am sick AGAIN.
Now start with Fever...slight sorethroat (which I believe is due to swelling of sinuses).
Oh No!
I can practically feel my whole body is swelling. Yesterday I skipped classes and I had swallowed 4 dougnuts out of greediness.

I am not going to attend any class today because I need to renew my passport. Even if I have finished earlier I have decided to stay home and rest. Hopefully I got the strength to drag myself to Puduraya. I don't feel like dragging my passport renewal. I have to pass my renewed passport to my colleague for our.company trip in Hanoi.

Oh God...I really don't know what I am doing now.......

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute