Saturday

Going to post back ward as I am obviously lost track of my few days ago history.

I managed to arrive at 12.15 pm in KL. I thought of went back to my house first, unpacked my stuff then only I went to gym. Yeah, I planned to skip bodybalance today. Unfortunately I bumped into my gym mate, she asked me to directly go to STFC since I didn't have much luggage with me.lol.

Klevin hurt his shoulder today but it didn't make any different in his class. He did the thigh killer track again. ARGH! I don't believe it,man.

I acted like a sotong in Kevin bodycombat class. I hit Vincent!!! Last time was Foong now Vincent. The intensity really there. I couldn't look at him after that. Really embarrassed. Anyway, I did look at him in the end, otherwise it will be really rude. lol. He gave me the expression of, "ouch! that was pain! or You really are SOTONG!". LOL. God! Kevin asked me to do my push ups on TOE! Not verbally though. He came to me, sort of like brushing off my knees with his fingers. Initially I thought he was asking to put my knees closer but turned out that he was asking me to lift my knees. NO!!!!!!! Means I have to do push ups on toes in his class from now onwards! Unless I want to get the death penalty from him. NO WAY!!!!

Grace killed our biceps and thighs today. The reason why I didn't join bodyattack. I felt that I was still alive after Kevin class today, thought of joining attack as well. Never thought bodypump killed my legs today. Maybe next week or...forget about it. Too many extreme classes in one day already. lol.

Reached home and slept for a few hours since I was lacking some sleep during my Ipoh trip on Friday.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute