Thursday

I have hit my two months contractual bonus finally. YAY!!!!

I pity my teammates also. They looked kinda sad and demotivated. Honestly, we can hardly compare among ourselves. I had joined the company much earlier than them of course my sales is slightly better. It just a matter of time only when they hit their own target. I really hope they will stay strong and never give up. seriously, it is not easy to get a group of people to work in a same team.

I am still recovering from my cold. I had been saying that I got attacked by seasonal flu recently. Weirdly speaking, the combos ain't arrive yet. CHOI! Not that I am longing for them. lol I still go to gym though I am not 100% recovered. Reason, I will feel much better and recover faster if I sweat more. It is really useless to control my cold with panadol. The effect will not last long.

In Gladys Sh Bam class, one of my gym mate fell and sprained his ankle. OUCH!!!! It was a serious one. Well, I myself sprain my ankle quite often especially the right one. I sprained one or twice in STFC before while doing bodycombat and bodystep. I guess I mostly fell off and hurt my ankle. Thank God I still could walk. This friend was practically limping, meant it was really hurt him.

Grace did a group theme bodypump today. Those who had running tee are required to wear it. I managed to borrow from my colleague and seriously I looked like an auntie when I wore it. lol. High neck, no waist shape. lol. There was this new guy who surprised us with his strength. He was not Bodypump regular but should be someone who has done weight training before. He took the heaviest weight among us all especially tripple of his warm up weight during squats track. He either took double or tripple of our weights in all the tracks. Of course I caught the pain on his face and maybe some regulars noticed too since he really caught our attention today. I even caught him pondering whether he should increase his weight during back track. He is a foreigner by the way. Looked like a Japanese to me. Is it most Japanese really that hard core? lol We snapped a group photo at the end of the class. The cute instructor, Jian, didn't take the photo with us, shy perhaps. Anyway, I guessed he took lesser weights from his usual one. Just felt something missing from his weights on the bar.

Only 3 people attended Amutha bodystep. Not really that fun but just did it for the sake of burning fat especially when I was not feeling well I didn't come to gym. Gained some weight of course. Funny thing was, this beginner was asking her how to do the crossover in bodystep. The way he went to the stage and stood behind the board with her crept her out. Even us! I could see Amutha was asking for help. lol. When she was teaching him.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute