Get Married early

Recently, there has been quite a number of my friends or someone I know getting engaged or married.
Marriage is part of our lives. So, this is not what I want to emphasize here.

The thing is, most of them are around my age or I should say same age with me. OMG!

I start to think should I get married too? BUT... I am still single. SHOOT!!!!

Argh...whatever we call this...social pressure or peer pressure...they are getting into my shoes. DAMN!!!!!

Honestly, I have never dated any guy before eversince I had born into this world for 23 years old...next year 24

Crush? I had it but not more than 5. failure??...I don't know...

Me and my besties have been talking about this matter. You know, being SINGLE AND AVAILABLE...we call it S.A.D. TILL NOW!.

Wondering where the problem lies.
1) Personality?
-not outgoing enough? Well, I don't really get comfortable easily with strangers. Unless I get really close to you, otherwise it will be just "hi and bye + a smile" Yeah...that is the best I can do. sigh

- I am not a party girl? I never said being a party girl is bad. It just...not my call. I don't drink because I don't like it. I just don't want alcohol to be part of my beverages too. I don't play poker cards because...well...I don't know how to play and I enjoy to see other people playing the games. I guess it depends on whom am I playing with or I am just chickened out because I am afraid when I am loose. As for karaoke, I don't simply sing with people that I am not close with. I know, it is a big failure. I don't even go for clubbing! ARGH! Of course one of the reason is because my parents don't allow and I can't stay up so late and go partying in a club. Anyhow, clubbing is not my call as well. I am really a social freak! I am not comfortable with people I am not close with. So, all these really shun me off from building the network with other people. SO? Is it wrong???? Not to drink alcohol, being comfortable with only the people I know and not going for clubbing. If you ask me, of course I don't think it is a MAJOR problem.

- I am not girlish enough. To be frank, only my body looks like a girl but my behaviour more or less resemble a guy. SHOOT! I am not a tomboy
and I don't date or fall in love with girls. Please.....it just that sometimes I love to challenge guys. I want to show them, women aren't that weak. Maybe I am overly manly for a girl and the guys are afraid of me now. Cilaka.....


2) lacking of love fate
- Hard not to believe but somehow it does make sense. When the fate is not there, you really won't make it there. It is true, me and guys fate hasn't arrived, I guess. Judging from the group of people I knew so far...haiz...

3) appearance
- never want to believe it is part of the essential element. It is not how you look but rather how you bring up yourself in front of other people. Otheerwise, I won't sign up for gym, and spending money for myself. lol.

p/s: I crap too much today....

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute