Went to The Curve to headhunt with my colleagues.



Before we left, Dennis brought us to Ikea cafeteria or foodcourt to try their famous beef meatballs. NICE~♥



The sauce is delicious and the whole thing tasted like double cheese burger to me, just lacking a few slices of cheese.

Very fulfilling, I can still taste the meatballs when I burped in bodycombat class. Lol



Kevin just came back from his 'eatathon' in Penang. According to one of my gym mates, he didn't teach for 4 days and during these days he was with his 'eatathon' in Penang instead of marathon. Lol. So wish everyone of us 'Goodluck' in his class. He was super HIGH today!

I was like....



My right foot hit a stone today when I was walking home, damn pain. Yeap, my right foot AGAIN!


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute