off day from workout

There won't be any class for these two days as STFC is on maintenance upgrade. However, I guess it was because most instructors and regulars had went for Penang Run, so, the crowds had decreased in STFC. Anyhow, it will be my off days.

I thought I am going to spend my days watching TVB series or reading mangas for these two days. Thank God, Banana called me out yesterday to hang out in Mid Valley. We mostly window shopping, aiming some nice clothes, ready to buy once salary out. Later on we had our lunch in Dubu-Dubu, a very nice korean food and the price is okay too.

We continued strolling the mall and chit chatting and we stopped down at Snowflake to enjoy the snowflakes and my taro balls.

I have added new app from play store. It is called WeChat. Kinda fun because it allows you to meet new people in your vicinity.

I am going to play this app till i am bored. hahahhha maybe one week later. lol.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute