Wednesday

I didn't sweat much in Bryan's bodystep class today. I guessed it was because he is still recovering from his sprained ankle, thus, he didn't include many of the killer tracks. Another reason was, I was standing in a different place. So, feeling slightly not comfortable, thus, I did all my moves cautiously, not to fall off from the board.

Feeling very happy today in Uchop sh bam class because mostly were my favorite tracks from Sh Bam 9. He announced to us about the new release but the date is not confirmed yet. Most probably in mid December. SHYAT!!! Clash with my Hanoi trip. Most likely can't join this quarter release.


Thursday

Chit-chatting with my little brother (my gym mate) before class started. He is a very funny boy, though sometimes the words he uses are explicit, I always laugh like a mad case. Lol.

During Sh Bam class, suddenly the instructor err...how should I say it, let out an exaspration? When she was standing beside me, dancing with us on the floor for the last few tracks. Initially I was confused, wondering why she did that. I did feel slightly hurt and embarrassed, of course. I tried to catch some of the members' responses based on what happened. They were laughing, so, I pretended nothing happened and just laughed along with them, showing them my perfect teeth to cover up.
I guess it was because I jumped too fast in the track, so...she accidentally let it out without realising it. Reason being, I assumed she awared that my expression was tensed up after that. lol. Then, she tried to cover up. Lol

Nothing much happened in Bodypump class except that all the members occupied the sides (left and right) of the room, left me standing ALONE in the middle. Lol.

Feeling lazy to join Amutha bodystep class because not many regulars were there especially my brother and vincent were not there anymore to create the atmosphere. Well, just continue joining the class to support her. Lol.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute