Rude?

I have attended the 6 hours lectures for my driving license yesterday. I was shocked because there were crowded! Wait, it’s already school holiday! (smash my head). No wonder there were lots of kids there. Seem like I’m the only one who is not keep on track of the surrounding. Since there were so many people, a lot of things have been delayed; the system downs in the registration counter. Luckily I managed to register myself and get into the class early. Yea, TOO EARLY. Dang! Everything has been slowed down and I had to wait with a few students for the class to start. You see, the lecture can only get started once all the students get into their class.



Fortunately, I brought a novel with me. “twilight”, lent by my friend. I just managed to read till page 10 on Saturday because I went to low yat with my friend (smile). However, I managed to read until page no 76 in one hour, I think. After that, the class got started. OMG! That was so boring. The lecturer kept on playing the same video clips over and over again. Mind you, not something interesting. They are all about how to change the tires and introducing some of the important components inside the car. There was only one video that I really got interested. It showed a woman trying to change her tire in the high way. Since she doesn’t know the correct method to remove the tire; she blatantly pulled the tire instead of removing those bolts and nuts first. She went off falling down from the overhead bridge and hit a truck. Interesting, huh? Too bad, I got bored again after the video being repeated a few more times. Well, who wouldn’t?



I came with a friend that I met in the same driving school. Yea, we “were” friend from the last two weeks until yesterday I found her to act very cool in front of me. She didn’t talk to me like the last two weeks, but still greet me like usual; politeness, I supposed. Sigh…i felt kind of sad, man. What is the matter with her? I'm pretty sure that I didn’t do anything wrong to her for yesterday was only the second time I met her. Argh….human is so unpredictable!




Well, that was not the important part. It happened when our class finished. Again, the registration counter was crowded. Only those who attend the theory class for “undang” can retrieve their identification card first and those who are not have to wait. Okay, I have waited for about 30 minutes. No biggy, okay . As the time flies, I started to feel suspicious. My so-called friend who was supposed to queue a few heads in front of me has gone. At first, I thought she went to sit at somewhere else because we still have to wait. However, I saw some of the students who were in the same class with me were getting lesser and lesser. I tried to ask some of them who were still there. One of them said, she has no idea what was going on and the other one confidently said that we have to wait and collect our ID card. No way, I’m going to ask the person in charge. Finally, she came out with a few cards on her hand, saying that whoever their cards were on her hand were not allowed to leave yet. I hastily checked for my card, and she said I could leave. I was like…what is this? I have waited for so long for nothing? Fine, since there were so many students that day, I guess they were busy. Once I got back into the van, I heard of the girl said “lui yan lui mat” (only know how to drag on people). I’m not sure whether she was referring to me because I’m the last one who got into the van. Well, I pretended nothing happened. Part of me feels like asking her whether she was really referring to me. If she did, I’m going to ask her to shut her mouth. Urgh……I was upset, man and trying very hard to cool down myself. As for my so-called friend, she just stared at me in a-matter-of-fact face. I lagilah bengang!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute