tired @0@

hm..today my "lunch partner" was absent so i pun "makan sendiri" (wahahaha). i brought 2 apollo cakes and 2 pieces of bananas (weird,huh?).

my senior always laughs when she knows that i eat banana for my breakfast or lunch.


normally, i will always "lepak" at pantry during my lunch time because i just feel "phaiseh" to eat it in my department with other colleagues there. there is a room in my department. it's a filing room where all the borrowers' files stored inside the room. the room is included with a large table and 2 chairs. well, seems like a nice place to have my lunch, right? too bad, i don't want to go inside because what if someone entered the room and saw me eating? quite embarrassingla (to mela) i suddenly feel pity to myself pulak (lol). i asked my senior whether i can eat outside or not (at my own place). she said, "can, i normally do like this" but my tauke sure can see us from his room, i feel uneasy pulak, some more i'm going to eat my banana as well. very weird la.. very seldom i see people eat banana openly except inside the house. (maybe i'm the only one who thinks it is weird). nevertheless, i did eat my so-called lunch at my own place but in a hurried way especially when i was eating my banana. argh...just feel awkward,man.
after having my lunch for 15 minutes (lol), i straightly started to do my work. haiz..must do some walking after eating, otherwise all the food accumulates at the lower part of my tummy which causes my tummy to bulge out (wahahaha). around 3 o'clock i have started to feel a bit hungry (lol). i think my lunch was not sufficient and i have started to think of "singapore hokkien mee". i ate it with my friend during lunch time (she ate chicken rice) near Jln Raja Chulan station. wahlao...i can still taste it,man. hm....:D
.
i just tried to withstand the hunger feeling until 3 PM where "Ah Lai che" will bring me a mug of milo for tea time.


too bad, that time i was so busy out of sudden and kept on walking here and there and i was so exhausted, man. i guess that's because i take enough carbohydrate during my lunch (cehwah..... )
when i reached home i quickly starts my dinner. my dad bought "ba kut teh". so, today my dinner is "ba kut teh plus rice". seems not enough also but since i have took second round for my rice, i better cut down the idea. even my dad asked me to finish the "ba kut teh". but i didn't do it la....feeling guiltyla.(hahahah)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute