Mistaken "kam gua" as Honeydew


wahahaha...today, i'm really phaiseh...after dinner, i was looking for fruits to eat. too bad, i have finished those papaya that my dad bought, only left apples and "qi". you see, i'm wearing braces ma..so, i really can't eat these kind of fruits, unless i can afford to break my braces.
i was rummaging the refrigerator, and suddenly i saw a quarter of so-called honeydew. i was so excited! i found my fruit (lol). i hastily took a knife to remove those seeds, then i continued to peel its outer layer as well. however, i found out that, it was really hard to remove them, i even faced some difficulty to cut them into smaller pieces. i was wondering why i saw my mom so easily removed the layer and cut them into pieces. *i smell something fishy*.

when i almost removed half of the skin, my dad suddenly came into the kitchen. he asked me, "what are you doing? this is "kam gua", you know?, you want to boil soup is it?" i was like, "suilo...so xia sui! no wonder the outer layer is so hard..ceh..."

as i know what will happen if i tell him that i have mistakenly took "kam gua" as honeydew, i told him,"yea, i want to boil soup" wahlao!! my dad quickly said, " even if you want to boil soup, it is not necessary for you to remove its skin." BAMM!!!!
(embarrased)


there is ribs in the fridge" seilo..he really thought i want to boil soup,man. (as if i know how to do it). i quickly said, "never mindla..i will wait until tomorrow"
my dad reply, "that why i thought of boiling it either today or tomorrow"
PHEW!!! what a close call (lol)

Comments

  1. Hey Hey, I just read ur blog.

    Wow, I was like.... @.@' when u wrote about me. I didn't know u felt that way.

    We may not be best friends or watsover like how u and cheese are. But at least we did share something together before right? RIGHT???? =)

    And friends can come in different terms. It depends on how u want them to be.

    Fuiyor, sounds so pro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute