"Foong ar..you are leaving at the end of this month?"

Seems like this is the most common thing that my colleagues tell me recently. all i can reply is.."yalo" and showing them my teeth at the same time (hahaha)


honestly, i feel kind of weird. Why they asking me the same question? i mean almost everyday! it becomes more frequent when my contract is about to end. okay, i do have some assumptions. perhaps, they are going to miss me? (kalaulah..i say kalau only)


However, this can't be the reason because i'm not really close with them. well, except with my senior, the funny thing is, my senior doesn't even say anything about me going to end my contract this month. in fact, she is just worried that her work will be real hectic when i'm not there. okay, fine, in my expectation as well. hahaha
the second possibility is, i'm just too good that they hardly want to let me go! (WAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

okaylar..it's impossible,okay. my job doesn't even require brain power, okay. only my strong muscle. hahaha.


aiyah, no matter what is the reason, i just can't wait to end my contract. ever since my friend left already, i don't feel like staying there any longer, as if i'm not looking forward to go to work. now i just feel like a "lazy bump" (lol). don't ask me why i feel like that, i don't even know it myself. perhaps, when i saw my friend left, i'm also too eager to do the same. hahaha

i still remember when my friend asked me this question, "Are you going to miss this place when you left?". well, i told her, "ermm...i dunnola..currently i don't have any feeling for this company, in fact, i can't wait to "cao" hahahaha...perhaps, i will start to miss this company when i REALLY going to leave. wait till and see....

one of my colleague asked me, "will you come back and pay us a visit?" i hastily said, "most probably no" actually i want to say DEFINITELY NOT. i know..i know..sounds very evil,huh? well, this is truly how i feel. call me cold-hearted Foong. hahahaha. to me, i don't think they will care if i returned or not because they are just so busy minding their business. why bother me? right. aiyah..they will get over it as the time goes by...(cheh...perasan pulak)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute