tired+hungry=lose temper

Wah! today i really don't know what had happened to me. i felt sleepy when i came to work at 7.30 AM plus with two air-conditions being switched on. sleepy + cold = doze off. i have been trying so hard to stifle the urge of yawning while i'm working (in front of my tauke somemore). in the end, only tears rolled down on my cheeks. (hahaha)

once i have done with my work, i went into the filing room. argh...filing is the only task that will never end! no matter i like it or not, i still have to do it. why? i'm being paid for that. (haiz) honestly, i don't mind to do the filing, it just that i don't like other things to interfere with my work. for instance, when i was filing today, there were a lot of file pockets worn out! or teared off! i was like "what's going onla.."even these files want to "bully" me is it?" that time i felt like threw away all those files. out of sudden, kamarul from the collection asked me to search a few files for him. see? all these things keep going to happen, how on earth i'm going to finish my work for today?. worse of all, i was so hungry,man and the only food i wanted to eat that time was "kong fu chau".

my mood worsen when i realized that my manager didn't sign all the documents, just partially. i thought of finishing my works before going to lunch. manatau, he didn't sign pulak. argh..i just couldn't hold on any longer and my anger being released bits by bits (lol). i think i have lost all my patience when i was about going out for lunch with my friend. it just that, no matter what she told (big or small matter) me, it just doesn't seem right to me (lol)

i only started to cool down once i have started to eat (hahaha). i tried to recall what i have done just now. i did ask my friend whether i looked horrible that time? she just said "naw...just normal" i guess she just felt embarrassed to tell me that i DID LOOK LIKE A MONSTER just now (hahaha). pity her,man. i'm so sorry!!!!
i really seldom let go off my temper for i always keep them to myself. i just can't believe that, i really lost my "coolness" (chehwah...) because i was hungry and tired...unbelievable.......

oh yea, speaking about monday night incident (the phenomenon where two planets and a moon formed a smiley face in the sky) i did discuss a bit with my friend. as i'm not a "professional moon watcher" (lol), this kind of phenomenon seems pretty normal to me. to me, it just a coincidence that two planets and a moon meet at the same orbit. i don't even bother to look for the "smiley-faced-moon" haiz...maybe it just me who is not being romantic. hahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute