sorethroat


Haiz...i never thought i'm going to get a sore throat in these rainy days. i started to feel my throat was kind of dry right after i have "telan" the free chocolate that i got during lunch hour with my friend. (hahaha)
i knew there is something wrong with my throat in these few days, especially after i have finished my exercise. i thought i was going to get dehydration but just ignored it because i thought i will feel better later. little did i know the chocolate that i ate yesterday triggered my sore throat. (sigh)


so, i went down to 7-11 to buy strepsils and at the same time my tomorrow onwards "lunch" (hahaha)

little did i know that my bad luck didn't just end here. 7-11 WAS BLACKOUT! hey, i never expect 7-11 can blackout, okay. "didn't pay electric bill, gua". luckily there is pharmacy JUST NEXT TO 7-11. (hahaha). i managed to buy strepsils , but only got 4 tablets in one packet and it costs me RM3.00. ceh..so little (lol).
before i went to sleep, i tried to gulped in as much water as i can (already finished 4 tablets of strepsils) and hopefully tomorrow my sore throat will be fine. ceh...it got worse by the time i woke up at 1 AM for toilet. suddenly, i remembered my dad told me to "bancho" a very special drink (?) whenever i feel my throat is dry. so, i finished up the drink and before i went to sleep again, i ate "hacks" sweets. i thought it was going to help, haiz..when i woke up again at 5 AM, i felt better a bit only. ARGH!!!!!!! i don't want to see a doctor because of this (lol)

Comments

  1. Hey fooooooooooonggggg,

    actually i wanted 2 say bye to u before u left.
    and
    H-U-G you..

    but then... i saw gopu and kc tat time.. very malu wanna do like that..

    i gonna leave soon ady..

    see ya next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute