"You didn't go out for lunch because your lunch partner has gone to Australia?"

Well, this was what Ms Kaverie told me when i was about to enter the filing room to have my LUNCH! here the story goes....ever since my lunch partner ended her contract in Scotiabank at 12/12/2008, i'm a loner. well, during lunch hour.

i know she is going to end her contract sooner or later, it's not that i didn't prepare myself of what am i going to do when she is not around. i have decided to have bread for my lunch. yea, everyday! actually it's no biggy for me to eat bread. in fact, i can really save a lot of money (lol). honestly, i do spend a lot whenever i went out for lunch. i think i have to wash dishes if i didn't bring at least RM10.

okay, i have decided that i'm definitely not going to the pantry to eat my lunch (has been explained in my previous post). seriously, i will have my eyes glue to the television whenever i eat at the pantry. yea, pretending to be so obsessed with tv programs. (lame, huh) i just don't want to look at those people who enter the pantry. well, we work for the same company, only different department, i hardly know them, anyway. well, i'm really this kind of person. i feel uncomfortable to meet or talk to people that i hardly know.
since i'm not going to pantry, i have decided to have my lunch at my place. yea, exactly at my working place. well, sort of, eventhough i hardly sit on my place. i feel kinda inappropriate to eat at my place especially when my tauke can see it. no matter what i feel it's wrong to eat "so openly". then, i asked my senior. "can i just eat outside? i'm too lazy to go to the pantry (as if..)". she said, "of course!, i always eat at my place" okay, i trust her. yesterday, was my first day to eat "so openly" at my place. honestly, i do feel uncomfortable. i tried to pretend nothing ever happened, as if having my lunch "so openly" is no biggy. yea, "buat muka tebal" i was wondering when i'm going to be commented for eating so "openly".
well, the time came...Ms Kaveris saw me eating bread at my place. at first, she told me to go to the pantry and eat. but i told her, "it's only bread wor" then she said, "go to the filing room and eat, then" embarrassed. i was trying to look at my senior face. i'm wondering whether she will say anything or not since she is the one who was so confidently said that "no problem, you can eat outside" just when i was about to go into the filing room, she asked me," since your friend has went to Australia you have no lunch partnerlar? (indian accent)" how do i response? chuckling madly as if it's only a small matter to me. (as if..) showing off my teeth. ceh..SO LAME. luckily she didn't tell me this,"okaylah, next time you can have lunch with me" (hahahah)

i brought along with my novel into the filing room. trying to make my eyes busy so that i don't have to look up whoever enter the room when i was there. i just don't want them to see me so.......pity..eating my lunch inside the room. (maybe i have thought too much). just in my expectation, a lot of people do come in and out from the filing room. haiz...."buat muka tebal jelah"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute