Confession......

i should have post this at 12/12/2008. WHY? this was the day when my friend ended her contract. since i was too lazy to online these few days that i have been delayed the post and was about to forget the whole idea of blogging it.


okay, this girl working at the same company with me only different department and she is 19 years old. yea, same age as mine. the very second day of my work, my senior already told me that "Foong, this girl is so eager to meet and talk to you" i was like "huh?, what's the matter" i did ask my senior whyla..she was so eager to see me,man. a bit weird (lol). my senior told me, "Because both of you are the same age" then i said, "oh..okay..but still...no need to be so excited, right?" (????)



okay, based on what i have written above, it is clearly shown that i'm not as enthusiastic as her for this acquaintance. for me, it's normal, what, to have new girl or staff. what so special about that?. hahahaha. then, after a few weeks, we started to talk to each other, little bit at first (common questions when you meet new people,) and finally she had became my lunch partner.


i did feel awkward with her. if possible, i rather go to the pantry during lunch. though i did talk a lot with her during lunch as if we already knew each other for a very long time, i have to confess that most of the time i'm the one who is doing the digging stuff. (ask a lot of questions). otherwise, we both will just keep quiet for the whole time. in order to prevent this from happening, i keep on asking questions. hahaha. yea, a bit hardla..because i didn't do it naturally, automatically or in my own accord. more to forcing myself to do it.

yea, there are certain things that we didn't share together. for example, favorite artists, songs, books and bla..bla..bla...so, there are limited things that we can talk about. i do go against her of getting drunk whenever she went out till late at night, when it's almost morning. maybe i'm just being too conservative, something that i never tried before will seem weird to me and out of ordinary. anyway, we do share something together. both of us do not enjoy meet new people where you have to start everything over again with all those uncomfortable feeling lingering you. hahaha. we always complain and express our problem to each other, though most of the things are being repeated over and over again. hahaha.

A few weeks before she left, she asked me, "Are we going to keep in touch in the future? talk to each other? still as close as now?" if i'm not mistaken, she did ask me more than once. that time, i didn't really give my answer to her. i just told her " yea..maybe" sounds hesitate and doubtful? honestly, i didn't have the same feeling like how i have with my best friend. you know, being comfortable and hardly have any secret among each other. yea, i can feel the gap between the girl and me. i can't give her a definite answer. i don't want to lie to her. i don't even know what i want to say. even when she left, i don't feel anything. yes, seriously. i just felt like i have lost a lunch partner. that's all. i know, extremely evil, selfish and whatsoever.

Not until TODAY, when i checked my blog and saw her comment:

Hey fooooooooooonggggg,

actually i wanted 2 say bye to u before u left.
and
H-U-G you..


i gonna leave soon ady..

see ya next year!


i was like OMG! i got the sudden urge to burst into tears. i have reread these few sentences for a few times. simple, but meaningful to me. i never knew that she will leave something like this to me.i thought she will just go to Australia and that's all..start her new-college-life there. something like just come-and-go. i still remember she wished me "good luck" before i sat for the "undang test" yea, big deal (????). that time i was touched,man. really. beyond my expectation.

Perhaps, i do miss her....
Best friend forever....=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute