Reading mode is ON!

My reading mode is ON again after a couple of months of reading manga and watching online movies. lol

Thanks to Detective Conan that I got the sudden urge to read some mystery novels.



I bought this book together with the rest of Agatha Christies' collection (not a complete one though).

I readied with my smartphone as a dictionary purpose. yea, another sudden urge to look up on dictionary to improve my vocabulary. They are slowly degrading in my brain cells together with my expressive ability on my writing.

I thought of downloading a dictionary app from android store. After scrolling the site, the good ones require money. Duh I did plan to download the free version but come to think of it, the free one sure missing some words in their vocabulary banks. End up, I need to look for the words in Google.....YES!!! GOOGLE! Who needs a dictionary when you have GOOGLE!



posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute