I was already in a holiday mood early in the morning, even before the clock struck 9 am.

Anyhow, I managed not to slack all the way till 5.30 pm. self-discipline lol. It is okay to slack once in a while but your working life will be really meaningless if you just go to work doing nothing from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.

Gladys finally back to STFC today for Sh'Bam class. She did some of the new releases, which I was very happy. The class was kinda fun today especially when watching Jason (one of my gym mate) danced. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Grace did some old tracks during bodypump. Those were really OLD TRACKS! Slow and torturing! My biceps gone together with my legs, as usual. Reminded me of Klevin's legs killer tracks on Tuesday.

There were not many members in Amutha's bodystep class. I was the only regular. Lol. Felt pressured at first but got overcame when I was watching myself doint the moves. ~So professional!

Supposed to stream at least one movie before I went to sleep. Little did I know my plan got changed and brought myself into heated arguments or war of words with Ken.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute