I just want to say there are really these kind of people who are just..I dunno, you want to call them selfish, ignorant or plain stupid.

Either they are just too lazy to think about the cause and consequences, so they choose to ignore it or they really born in this way. plain Stupid..

I really hate people who just stick to their own clique. So..racist.

Certain people with this funny ancient and so-called conservative mindset are just so afraid of getting to know new friends or even make the initiative to try to be close to that person. I think I should just sum it up. These kind of people are UNFRIENDLY!!!!!!

There are so many kinds of human behaviours that I yet to see eversince I have been 23 years in this world. Just so happen, this kind of pattern comes to me first. cilaka

Okay, I am done with blabbering. I am fine now.......

P/s: Bryan athletic Bodystep class....DUN PLAY PLAY WEI!!!!!..totally out of breath and lost focus in a few last tracks...thank God I survived~~~~

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute